- 收录情况：Academic OneFile, Academic Search, AGRICOLA, ASFA, Biological Abstracts, BIOSIS,
- 简介：Biogeochemistry publishes original papers and occasional reviews dealing with biotic controls on the...
- 简介：Biogeochemistry publishes original papers and occasional reviews dealing with biotic controls on the chemistry of the environment, or with the geochemical control of the structure and function of ecosystems. Cycles are considered, either of individual elements or of specific classes of natural or anthropogenic compounds in ecosystems. Particular emphasis is laid on the interactions of element cycles. The journal covers global aspects of biogeochemistry in the form of work on the global carbon and sulfur cycles, for instance. Studies on both natural and artificial ecosystems are published when they contribute to a general understanding of biogeochemistry.A new section entitled "Synthesis and Emerging Ideas" is devoted to papers that go beyond restatement of the known to produce new ideas and theory.New section:To complement the regular articles published in Biogeochemistry, we also publish papers that are theoretical, hypothetical, and/or synthetic in nature under the heading, Synthesis and Emerging Ideas (S & EI). We invite authors to submit papers that will advance the concepts in the field of biogeochemistry, that will challenge and expand people?s thinking, and ultimately stimulate the development of new tools and information. We are not interested in traditional review papers that simply summarize existing knowledge, but rather those that synthesize existing knowledge to generate new questions, ideas, theories, and discussion. We especially welcome papers that tackle emerging, unresolved or controversial ideas head-on.Synthesis and Emerging Ideas papers should be prepared (and will be reviewed) with the same intellectual rigor as other papers published in Biogeochemistry. However, the review and acceptance processes will focus less on the "rightness" of the paper and more on the rigor, interest, and potential value of the ideas presented. When reviewing and selecting papers, one key question we will ask is, Will this work advance biogeochemical thinking and research? If you have an idea for a Synthesis and Emerging Ideas paper that you think meets that standard, please contact Cory Cleveland (the S & EI section editor) directly. For more information, see the S & EI link under For authors and editors on the right-hand side of this page. We are pleased to announce that Biogeochemistry is now available Online First.The Online First service lets users access peer reviewed articles well before print publication. These articles are searchable and citeable by their DOI (Digital Object Identifier) and hence significantly reduce the time it takes for critical discoveries to reach the research community.To view Online First articles please visit Springerlink by clicking on the icon on your right-hand side. Additional information: how to use the DOI in a reference citation?Below you will find 3 examples on how to reference to electronic publications Article by DOI (with page numbers) Slifka MK, Whitton JL (2000) Clinical implications of dysregulated cytokine production. J Mol Med 78:74-80. DOI 10.1007/s001090000086 Article by DOI (before issue publication with page numbers) Slifka MK, Whitton JL (2000) Clinical implications of dysregulated cytokine production. J Mol Med (in press). DOI 10.1007/s001090000086 Article in electronic journal by DOI (no paginated version) Slifka MK, Whitton JL (2000) Clinical implications of dysregulated cytokine production. Dig J Mol Med. DOI 10.1007/s801090000086
- 出版地： Springer Science & Business Media B.V.;Van Godewijckstraat 30;Dordrecht 3311 GZ;Netherlands
主题范围： Publishes original papers & occasional reviews dealing with biotic controls on the chemistry of the environment, or with the geochemical control of the structure & function of ecosystems.
- Academic Source Premier
- SpringerLink电子期刊及电子图书 (1997－，部分从创刊/首卷开始 多出版类)
- JSTOR (1665－)
- Kluwer电子期刊 (1997－)
- Ingenta Connect
- PHMC(ProQuest-Health & Medical Complete)
- Springer Online Archive Collections(OAC)--Springer回溯数据库